The Center for Bone and Joint Disease, offers a comprehensive workers’ compensation program. Our group is focused on reducing medical costs and time lost from work, while providing the most comprehensive care to the injured worker. Our physicians communicate closely with employers, case managers, adjusters, and insurance companies to provide complete care for the employee.
Whether the employee needs immediate treatment, a second opinion, or an independent medical examination, The Center for Bone and Joint Disease has the most comprehensive group of general and subspecialty orthopaedic services.
To help get the employee back on the job Center for Bone and Joint Disease has three state-of-the-art facilities designed for comfort and efficiency which include:
- X-Ray: Our diagnostic X-ray system presents a clearer, more detailed image to the physician, giving him better information to diagnose and treat the patient.
- MRI: In-house high field MRI was designed specifically for use in an orthopaedic setting. We can obtain the highest quality images with the shortest scan times.
- Physical Therapy: In-house physical therapy allows constant communication and coordination between the physicians and therapists.
- Nerve Conduction Studies and ESI
Our goal is meet the need and concerns of the employee, employer, risk manager, and case manager, and to be sure you are well taken care of by the physicians and staff.
Workers’ Compensation Services Include:
- Board Certified Orthopedist / Physiatrists and Podiatry
- Bilingual doctors and staff
- Medical/Legal and Second Opinion Consultations /Independent Medical Evaluations
- Appointments within 24 hours
- Same day Status Reports
- A dedicated workers’ compensation inquiry call line
- Timely and concise written reports which meet all legal requirements
- Fees in compliance with Official Medical Fee Schedule
- Workers’ Compensation Phone Number: Direct (727) 857-6722 or (727) 697-2200, option 6 or 0 to have WC specialist paged
- Workers’ Compensation Address: 7544 Jacque Road, Hudson , Florida 34667
- Workers’ Compensation Fax: (727)862-1617