Dr. Raposo is fellowship trained in spine and trauma and pelvic reconstruction surgery. He sees patients with all types of orthopaedic injuries with a special emphasis in spine and orthopaedic trauma, including complex pelvic and acetabular trauma. He has additional expertise in lower extremity joint arthroplasty including revision procedures and anterior hip replacement. He treats degenerative conditions of the lumbar and cervical spine such as stenosis and scoliosis, spinal trauma, lower extremity degenerative disease such as arthritis of the hip and knee. He also treats a full spectrum of acute and post-traumatic conditions such as complex fractures of the pelvis, acetabulum, hip, knee, and ankle joints, nonunion, malunion, deformity, and osteomyelitis. Dr. Raposo is firmly committed to a patient centered and conservative approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal pathology.
- College: University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida
- Medical School: University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida
- Residency: Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN
- Fellowship: Spinal Surgery | Ortho Carolina Spine Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Trauma:Southwest Orthopaedic Group in Houston Texas
- 1/2014 – Present
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease
- Bayonet Point
- Oak hill
- North Bay
- Dr. Raposo is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society, Florida Orthopaedic Society, Mayo Clinic Alumni Association, AO Trauma, and the Orthopaedic Trauma Association.