Born in Miami, Florida, Dr. Salinsky attended the University of Florida. He went on to study medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he also completed his internship. He completed his residency program at Parkway Regional Medical Center in Miami Beach.
Dr. Salinsky is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, as well as several other professional organizations. Dr. Salinksy has written numerous publications and is also involved with the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation. He is a licensed practitioner in the State of Florida and specializes in general orthopaedics, sports injuries, total joints and arthroscopy, with special training in shoulders.
Visit Dr. Salinsky’s two other websites!
Dr. Salinsky’s Orthopedic Information Site
- 2001 – 2005 | Parkway Regional Medical Center | Nova Southeastern University | Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program – PGY 5
- 1999 – 2000 | Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine | Rotating Internship
- 1995 – 1999 | Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine | Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1991 – 1995 | University of Florida | Bachelor of Science – Psychology
- 09/05 – Present | The Center For Bone & Joint Disease
- 2000 – 2001 | Stacare – Locum Tenens | Everglades Correctional Facility – Miami, FL
- 2000 – 2001 | Medical Doctors Associates – Locum Tenens | Pineridge Indian Reservation – Pineridge, SD
- Oak Hill
- Bayonet Point
- North Bay
- St. Joseph’s North
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery