Dr Ilalov is a fellowship trained orthopaedic spine surgeon. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from SUNY Binghamton in New York, NY. Dr Ilalov earned his medical degree at the New York University School of Medicine in New York. Following his graduation, he was accepted to the orthopaedic surgery residency at the prestigious NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases in Manhattan. During his residency, he completed extra training in orthopaedic trauma and fracture care at the Tampa General Hospital.
Dr Ilalov sees patients with all types of orthopaedic injuries with a special emphasis on spine conditions. He has clinical expertise to treat adult degenerative conditions of the lumbar and cervical spine, adult and pediatric deformity and trauma, scoliosis, myelopathy/radiculopathy, infections and tumors. Committed to a patient centered and conservative approach to the treatment of spinal pathology, he is also versatile in the non-operative treatment of spinal conditions including the use of percutaneous injections, radiofrequency ablation, and spinal cord neuromodulation.
- Internship: Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX, Spine Surgery Fellowship (2011- 2012)
- Residency: New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases , Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program (2005- 2011)
- Medical: New York University School of Medicine ( 2000- 2005)
- College: SUNY Binghamton, Binghamton NY , Degree: Bachelor of Science , Major: Biology, Minor: Biology ( 1996 – 1999)
- 09/12 – Present
The Center for Bone and Joint Disease
- Bayonet Point
- Oak hill
- North Bay
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery