Dr. Pappas is fellowship trained in advanced foot and ankle reconstruction. He is trained in the medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle arthritis, fractures of the foot and ankle , foot and ankle tendon ruptures, ankle sprains, painful flat foot , painful high arched foot , heel pain , bunions, hammer toes, diabetic foot care, ingrown nails, Achilles tendon pain, painful soft tissue masses, and more.
- College: Tulane University
- Medical School: Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University
- Residency: West Houston Medical Center in Houston, Texas
- Fellowship: ACFAS approved fellowship at Monongahela Valley, Pennsylvania for advanced foot and ankle reconstruction with the Orthopedic Group.
- 0/2014 – Present
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease
- Bayonet Point
- Oak hill
- North Bay
- He has published in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot and Ankle Quarterly , and Podiatry Today. He is also a reviewer for the journal Foot and Ankle Specialist.